1. Click on the correct resolution link then Right-click on the image.
2. Select "Set as Wallpaper". Your wallpaper is now in place!
If "Set as Wallpaper" is not available, choose to save the image and follow steps 3 through 7.
3. A box will then appear that asks where you would like to save the file. We suggest that you save the file to your Windows directory. If you save it in any other location, please remember the location so you can find it later!
4. Minimize all programs so you can see your Windows 95 desktop (if you can see the "My Computer" icon, then you're at your desktop!)
5. Right click anywhere on the desktop. This will open a list of options. Select the "Properties" option. The "Display Properties" box will open. The Screensaver tab should be at the front of the window.
6. Select the image you just downloaded from the list of images available as wallpaper. You may need to scroll down in this box to find the image. Clicking on the image should show a small preview picture of the wallpaper in the simulated computer screen.
7. Click OK. Your wallpaper is now in place!
By default Mac OS 8 installs a folder called Sample Desktop Pictures in the Apple Extras folder on your hard drive. After downloading your wallpaper selection, place the file in the Sample Desktop Pictures folder. The Desktop Picture Control Panel allows you to select and activate the wallpaper image that you have downloaded. (example: bjalan_wallpaper01.jpg) To get to the Desktop Picture Control Panel look under the Apple inside the Control Panel folder. Within the Desktop Picture Control Panel click the "Picture" button and then click the "Add Picture/Remove Picture" button to make a selection (pick the image you just downloaded.) Click the "Set Desktop" button and you're done!